Connecting Art, Culture and Community through Education, Advocacy and Celebration.
Arts Missoula serves as a resource for the coordination, development, and support of art and culture for the benefit of the Missoula community, with the goals of:
- Advocating for public and private support of the arts.
- Encouraging collaborative efforts among local arts organizations.
- Educating community leaders and policymakers about the economic benefits of the arts.
- Celebrating the value of diverse cultures and helping our community understand its place in the world.
Art. Culture. Community.
Each year, Arts Missoula takes time to honor outstanding individuals and businesses who have made a positive impact on our community through the arts. This year's awards luncheon is Tuesday, October 26 at the DoubleTree Edgewater.
Use the form below to either type within the box or attach a document at the bottom of the page and click the submit button. You must chose one of the following categories for your nomination.
- Individual Artist is presented to someone who has shown exceptional achievement in music, visual art, dance, literature, film, theater or performance art.
- Cultural Ambassador is awarded to an individual or couple who have supported Missoula’s arts community or helped to advance cultural diplomacy through volunteer, administrative, philanthropic, professional or legislative efforts.
- Arts Educator honors an outstanding educator for any age level who has devoted a career to teaching one or more of the arts, and making a significant impact on this community.
- Business Support of the Arts honors a local business that has made significant contributions to Missoula’s art and cultural organizations.
- Cultural Vision is described as a person or organization that has developed a special project or program demonstrating unique artistic vision.
TERMS: Self-nominations and posthumous nominations will not be considered. Only one nomination per form, to nominate for another category you must resubmit. All nominations must be submitted through this form, emailed or postmarked by September 3, 2021.
If you have questions, please call 406/541-0860.